Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR code in Smartform - PDF

SimoneMilesi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all!

i've to create a new smartform with a QRcode image in it.-

i followed both

and

A Basis Life: How to Print(PDF) QR Codes in standard SAP

But i got 2 problems:

1-with A Basis Life: How to Print(PDF) QR Codes in standard SAP i cannot generate the smartform as PDF

2-with i see that google is dismissing the service

Even ABAP2QRCODE uses the google api, so it's not an option for me.

Any other suggestion?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Simone,

there is an, admittedly very new, possibility to create QR Code directly from SAP system without external services. This is described in SAP note 2030263. The feature can be downported to certain 7xx NW releases, as described in related notes 2029589 und 2029824.
Best regards,

Alexander

2 REPLIES 2

alexander_bolloni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Simone,

there is an, admittedly very new, possibility to create QR Code directly from SAP system without external services. This is described in SAP note 2030263. The feature can be downported to certain 7xx NW releases, as described in related notes 2029589 und 2029824.
Best regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Thanks Alexander!
i'll check immediatly even if, if i read correctly the notes, requires some kernel update and i'm not so sure the customer will be happy to do

A little add: note  2029824 seems good for me (ECC6.0 - SAP_ABA     SAPKA70209) but requires tons of changes.

i'll investigate a bit with customer basis team and let you know.