cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Email address issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We have configured EWA in our solution manager 7.1 system. Now we have created a distribution lists email that contains the list of the people to whom the EWA report should be broadcasted.

Now the problem is when we try to send a test mail to each one of the people in the Distribution Lists, it is getting delivered without any problem. However, when we try to put the Distribution list email , Solman says that the messages are sent . But no EWA report is getting delivered.

Can you please suggest what could be the reason and where we need to check to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Are you able to send ANY email on that distribution list ?

If that(2 subs) is creating a problem, then have you tried sending this to a DL with no sub-groups ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solman says that the email has been sent.

But people in the DL is saying that they didnt receive any email .....

If we send an test email to the two sub PDL's manually or EWA report ,it is getting delivered But not to the one which has this two sub PDL.s

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So why not create merge and create a new DL for this purpose ?

It could be a potential problem that way those sub-DLs are working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion. I can try that.

IN the meantime, can you please tell me where we can trace where the emails are getting blocked ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Yes, check with your messaging team , if they are receiving any request to be sent through the smtp server. ( server which you have maintained in scot)

Is there any additional access required on the SMTP server for a user to be able to sent emails on this DL.

What email ID have you maintained for the user which is sending these emails. Provide that to your messaging team.

Thanks

Amit

alwina_enns
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Vimal,

in which client you send e-mails manually, where it works, and in which client solman sends e-mails for EWA report?

Regards,
Alwina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured 300 as the client.

And in 300 client, I'm able to send emails individuals and not to a DL..

My doubt is the Distribution List has two sub distribution list once for the L3 and other for the Managers.. So should it be a problem ? or any other suggestions ?

Thanks and Regards,

Vimal