cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF: error during the activating of integration modell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Im trying to transferr some data from my ERP system to my SCM(EWM) system.

I followed the steps founded in SAP Help, but everytime I try to transfer the data via CFM2(from my ERP system) an error in one of my quees appears which

says that "Name or Password is not correct":

I think its about my user, but when Im trying to do remote login from my qRFC-Connection(SM59) with this user, I can log in in SCM system.

What do I wrong here?

BR

Denis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

how have you setup the RFC connection? I mean what did you enter for the user? Your user name? And the password? Or is the PW status "initial"?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, thank you very much for responce first of all.

@Jürgen: well I created an extra RFC user for such a connection with following Roles

I also use my own declared password and when I try to build an remote.connection via SE59

It works i can connect to SCM-EWM system...

But when I activate the integration modell it doesnt work

BR

Denis

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

But when you click on "Remote-Login", does it then ask for the PW or is the PW saved in the RFC connection?

The RFC connection you show on the second screenshot in the last message is also not the destination of the screenshot in your first message (ERPMAN800 vs. SCMMAN001).

Brgds

Juergen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Denis,

check in the ERP-System in Transaction SU01 whether the User (possibly RFCDIAUSER) is locked because of too many failed attempts.

BR

Johann

former_member600986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Check the SLG1 log that can give you more detail. 

Thanks,

Faical

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dennis,

Try to login in EWM server with same login and password that you have created.

Thanks

Yogesh