cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process unprocessed messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

In standard RDS for Order to cash has an event for credit block. Once the block is set for credit block from ECC the status is changed of status.

We have a customized action on the UI to set the same status to some other status.

Now when the block is removed from ECC , it calls the class (/SAPTRX/CL_EH_EVENT_MSG_MODEL) and method PROCESS_UNPROCESSED_MSGS and it reporcesses the same event for credit block first. The call stack is from /SAPTRX/BAPI_EH_POST.

This changes the status of the credit block hence the manual status that i have set gets overwritten and my condition fails. How can I avoid the same ?

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

Why don’t you create separate multitask activities for Credit Block and Customized action on the UI? If you do that then you can segregate both actions and check activity IS_EE_REPROCESSED and exit with activity QUIT_EVM_PROCESSING for credit block.

In my view, this seems simplest and straight forward solution.

Check and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gopi ,

thanks for your reply. I already have the different events for message processing automatically and from UI .

The issue now is the credit block status is getting set to release in reprocessing and the activity set status is not called. How is it getting set is the question ? Any pointers on this ?

Thanks,

Shub.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shubh,

you should switch on Task Logging on the Activities and check in SLG1 what was processed in which case.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubh,

Per Steffen, if you switched on task logging on activities. Then go to /SAPTRX/EH_LIST -> Enter the document tracking id -> Event handler detail overview -> Click Display Event Handler Application log -> Copy the log data of both Credit and custom ones and paste it here.

Let us check your ruleset settings parameter how they called.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

normally you would implement the "customized action on the UI to set the same status" as sending an event message as well and change the status in the rule set. If you do it like this, all status changes will be done again if the EH is rebuild and all event messages are reprocessed.

Best regards, Daniel

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shubh,

you can use Activity CHECK_REPROCESS_FLAG in the rule set to check if you are in reprocess mode. In this case you can prevent the processing of activities.

How do you set your status in the UI? Normally status is only changed via Event Messages and they need to be reprocessed.

Best regards,

Steffen