cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate Data Loads from Staging to Core tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using S&OP on-premise system and integrating data from ECC through Data Services. How can we automate data loads from SOPDD_STAG_* for master data and SOPDD_STAGING_KFTAB_* for key figure data into core tables.

Is there a stored procedure which can be run on periodic basis for the same?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aditya G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pramod_mane2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Please check the following note.

2045922 - S&OP on HANA On-Premise Data Integration using any ETL

Thanks,

Pramod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Were you able to implement the third party ETL integration with OnPrem S&OP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virenda,

Yes, I was able to automate master and transactional data loads from third party, ECC and BI into S&OP tables.

Regards,

Aditya G

lalith_bundel1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya

Can you please let us know , How did you automate data load from staging table to core table.

we have also followed the note mentioned above , and able to get data till staging table, but then for loading it into core table , we are passing parameter to the stored procedure and executing it in HANA studio..

Thanks

Lalith

0 Kudos

Hi Lalith,

automation will depend on your ETL tool.

We are using SAP Data Services in our landscape and hence calling the HANA Stored procedure in a script. For the continuous check on the Batch processing status we are putting a loop with some sleep time.

Regards,

virendra

lalith_bundel1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra

Thanks For Quick Reply.

I am new to HANA and Data service, can you please let me know ,how did you pass parameter

to the Stored Procedure and , how are you checking the batch status.suppose customer product should only load when ,Product master has been loaded completed .

Thanks

Lalith

0 Kudos

Hi Lalit,

there are multiple ways to achieve the conditional scheduling, e.g. control framework, Dependent scheduling of DS jobs by exposing these as web services. Plz refer below articles for the same,

For calling HANA procedures, plz refer the Data Services Reference guide.

Regards,

Virendra

lalith_bundel1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I am new on S&OP. We are facing the same issue. We will use SLT as a Data services

Please could you explain in details how did you do to automate loads from Staging Tables into core tables. Have you used a standard Hana Stored procedure or you developped a specific one ?

Please also explain how to pass parameters to the Hana stored procedure.

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,

Amir