cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Extension: No model assigned to service, assign model first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I am working on Fiori Timesheet service: Odata extension. I have created a new project and select to redefine OData service SRA002_TIMESHEET

on generation model and services are created and everything seems okay. I have NOT implemented any methods in class: ZCL_Z10SRA002_TIMESHEE_DPC_EXT though.

What i am hoping for. is to create and register a simple Gateway service OData extension for timesheet (Which i want to consume in Fiori extension) application).

When i try to register, i get error. No model assigned to service Z10SRA002_TIMESHEET, assign model first". Now I have checked model and service and it seems linkage is already established.

I have created all objects as local objects, if that could cause any damage here? Can you suggest what might be out of place.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

This might be a bug in Service Builder.

You can do the registration from /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE in the HUB system. If that works that is the equivalent of doing it from the service builder.

regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna. Note: 2087025 did the trick. Seems this is specific to Timesheet was holding fixes to missing mapping which denied generation/registration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aah seems that went too fast.. As soon as assigned model to new model.. it started to bomb..

..ERROR_INFOInvalid type for '$filter' system query option. Expected type is 'Edm.Boolean'
Jayakrishnan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

We are also stuck up with the same issue. Didi you find the solution for this error? Please let us know the how to solve this...

Thanks in Advance,

JK

Answers (0)