cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Team Determination Based on Incident Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, actually we are using the BFR ST Determination binded to Categories, but in one status we need to forward the Incident to one specific Team Support, it is possible to do it? theres any document about it?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

it doesn't mater whether you use PFAC rule or BRF because both are called via the action which is attached your ur transaction type action profile

therefore

create 2 action

1. one action you need to have start condition on statuss XXX as per requirement for specific team
  2. another action you need to have start condition other than status XXX for generic teams

hope this suffix ur query

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar, I have worked with  both of them, BFR and PFAC, but I cant see the variable status at the BFRPLUS, it is possible that I am missing something? could you send me an image.

Regards,

Paul

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

you don't need to look in BRF or PFAC ...but action profile.(step 6  of the below link)

Support Team Determination via Business Rule Framework plus - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solut...

this action has a schedule and start condition which can be maintained and thus controls determination for support team.

goto SPPFCADM tcode and choose crm_order and click condition configuration

then you can maintain the schedule and start conditions for them

therefore you need to have 2 of these action(for determination) with 2 of brf conditions & these 2 actions will be called as per their start conditions.

Hope this is clear now

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar I were unable of doing it by a new rule in the BRF+, even though in the action I put the right function and application ID, a coworker made it by another kind of procedure, thanks for your help.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

no problem.

if you still need to figure out you can check whether your actions are getting scheduled or not.

anyway if the issue is solved...then you can skip it for the time being.

all the best further

Thanks

Prakhar