cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

i have an issue after installation and configuration of SAP Screen Personas 2.0 , when i try to test main app service from SICF i have the below error,

when i made a configuration i check i found the below result,

Please advise !

Kind Regards,

Ahmed Helmy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I suggest to review the configuration because the above screen shots point to missing steps.

The first one can be caused by your user not having a Personas role assigned in the Admin transaction, or by wrong system configuration in the IMG, among other things (i.e. this can have different reasons as well).

The second one means that the clientaccesspolicy.xml and crossdomain.xml files are either missing or the corresponding system profile parameters are not set up properly.

Follow the Personas configuration guide and Sushant's FAQ to make sure everything is set up correctly.

Also make sure all relevant notes and patches are installed, as described in the parent note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Tamas,

The second issue is resolved now as below,

but the first issue is still the same.

Regards,

Ahmed Helmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check that you have correct entries in Personas customizing in option "Maintain systems". Meaning you have Service.Uri and Server.Url property maintained. Another option is to run Internet explorer debug tool (F12) -> and capture network traffic while reproducing issue. You may discover error message which will point you to the right direction.

Answers (0)