cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I have an issue with credit management, i did all the configuration for dynamic check and i did the configuration for customers that any new created customer credit limit will be 1 EGP, but when i try to create sales order more than 1 EGP system doesn't give me error, how can i solve this issue ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field "Horizon" is blank in your screen shot.  You need to maintain some numeric value and also choose either it should be Day or Month.  Then create a new sale order and update here.  Also similarly, set some minimum value against "Max.doc.value"

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Am not using "Horizon" or "Max.doc.value", I configured system that all new created customers to have credit limit 1 EGP so that if anyone tried to create a sales order with these newly created customers with moe than 1 EGP to be blocked from creating sales order untill they change their credit limit.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

based on your fd33 screen  shot and no value updated ,

first check your sale order line item conformed quantity date based on that system will read credit limit

like you line item conformed quantity schedule line date  30.11.2014 then your dynamic credit check work

item conformed quantity schedule line date after 30.11.2014  date then system not perform credit check

pl check your sale order line item schedule line date with conformed quantity

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bojja,

Why system will not perform credit check if date after 30.11.2104 ?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Why system will not perform credit check if date after 30.11.2104 ?

The reason is in OVA8 you have ticked Dynamic check and you have mentioned blank in Horizon field. which means if any delivery date is beyond today's date then system will not perform the credit check. I think you are testing this in your IDES system if so put 1 in Horizon field then again create sales order, this time system block the sales order.Because your sales order delivery date is not beyond one month.

And also you mentioned that you are not performing Dynamic check for the reply of Lakshmipathi sir reply. Your statement is wrong when you clicking dynamic check in OVA8 it is nothing but you are performing Dynamic check.Please read F1 help of Dynamic field functionality once again.

thanks,

Srinu.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

system conform the stock tomorrow, so system not consider to credit check for to day

when confirm the stock to day then it will work, just change the delivery to day or try tomorrow

and also check  G Lakshmipathi  answer also

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Share us the FD33 data for the particular customer.

Re- check for the Credit Active in the below link and maintain the missing config if any:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SD/Configuring+the+Credit+Management+System

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SR,

I checked the configuration all of it is right.