cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Biling doc. date

0 Kudos

Dear All Urgent,

Sales Doc. type Cr created on 30.11.14 and done billing also in same date, But in VFX3 and vf02 billing doc. is showing date is 01.12.2014.

if i release to accounting, date will be 01.12.2014 and this is loss for company, and should be today dtae as 30.11.2014

Kindly provide me solution, why date is going 1 days after.

if need for clarity kindly revert me back.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Sorry for late reply due to busy with month end and new month beginning...

Dear all i red all post thanks for post but just understand the issue while creating invoice vf01..system takes date one day after but as per the doc. flow billing boc. creation is in same date.

i resolved the issue as per the temporary basis i went to billing doc. header billing tab and changed the date as today date with lots od required doc. it is manual activity

but i wanted to know why system taking this date after one day.

we have 1 process called dealer discount are as follow:-

1. creation of va01 with sold to party and ship to party should be different and mandatory condition type     is ZTRD for dealer discount 

2. will do it del. pgi and billing

3. after billing we developed z-tocde and after that we have to execute and will see our billing doc.           number

4. now we have to enter and in background Credit memo doc. created ex 4562

5. now will go for invoice from 4562 ( Problem arises here with 1 day after date)

i hope you all understood the process.

now tell me why its happening ??

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After step 2, what is your billing date ?  Ideally, the billing date would be WADAT_IST from LIKP

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Sir same as today date

No where process problem credit memo just created automatically as in given step 4 and think something there is in step 4.

Regards,

Abhijeet

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly do confirm if there is any Factory Calendar assigned in the Customer Master - Billing Documents Tab against the invoice date field.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

You can check in sales document type  "billing date"  should be maintained as 1.12.2014, Hope this might be the reason  for getting 1.12.2014 in accounting document.

Change billing date in credit memo request (CR).

Regards

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijith,

Best is to cancel the credit memo and create a new one. Check the billing date in the credit memo request and modify it if required.

regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijeet,

Kindly copy paste the VF02 and VFX3 screen shot, Kindly check if the billing document was created by batch process, sometime system might defualt date of the batch run.

Regards,

M S Lokesh