cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC UWL - Approve/Reject button missing in approval screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Shopping cart one-step BRF workflow. Approve/Reject button missing in standard approval screen for Manager. MSS role assigned, r/3 user assigned with SAP_ALL authorization.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have postion based approval - you will not have buttons "approve"/"reject" just "submit" and selection on item level. This is standard behaviour.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Many thanks for your reply. I have set up standard process controlled workflow (PCW- one-step-approval) process in SRM-One client. The standard PCW must be user based approval. So I'm not using position based approval.

Thanks

Shyam

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

there is no user-based PCW approval: only 4 following types:

Which type do you have?

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin

Thanks for your swift response.

We have used the key 1( Decision for entire document) .

Regards

Shyam

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK, Thanks. Please provide a screenshot with missing buttons.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Please find the screen shot below.

Thanks

Shyam

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

you do not have any buttons... That's wrong. Check your system modifications, looks like your system is modified.

Or may be you've hide it by yourself (Panel with buttons).

In any case try to start the WD application wd_analyze_config_user and delete personalized configurations for your user.

Regards

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

Many thanks for your reply. You are correct my system was modified. in standard FPM header buttons where set to invisible.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Web Dynpro Applications(/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_oif) by right click & test, the browser starts and get closed immediately without loading. Is this some way related to Approve/reject button missing ?

Thanks,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam

Can you please check if employer role is assigned or not and if it is assigned try removing employee role and replicate the scenario only with standard manager role.

Regards

Abhishekh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abishek,

Yes ESS role was assigned and I have removed the role, also I have assigned the standard MSS role. But still Approve/reject buttons are missing. Also please make this SRMONECLIENT.

Kind Regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyam,

What about the Approve/Reject button which gets visible on the POWL. Are those also disabled?

Most of the time it is authorization issue but it should work with SAP_ALL.

Can you please provide more details on this?

Thanks

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajan,

Thanks for your response. Yes user was assigned with SAP_ALL authorization. We don't use POWL. We use UWL to approve applications.

Currently Approve/Reject button is not available in Approval screen. Is there any config to Enable/disable Approve/reject button ?