cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the shopping cart approve date

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have requirement to find the shopping cart approved date.

I mean, when shopping cart approval is completed.

We are preparing the report, and in that i need to show when SC is approved.

Could you please let me know, how to get the approved date of the SC?

I have only SC number or GUID.

Regards

Venkatesh P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Here are two approaches. First is long but give you correct result always but not sure about second approach.

First Approach

1. Get the details of SC using FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAILS and check if the status of the SC is approved.

2. Call method /SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE=>RETRIEVE_PROCESS_HISTORY, pass the SC Guid as Exporting parameter and retrieve ES_PROCESS ( deep structure ) values in internal table.

3. Take the last record of ES_PROCESS and check field DICISIONSET_LIST (internal table).

4. Read first line and check DICISIONSET_LIST-WORKITEM_LIST

5. Field CTIME ( Creation of Workitem) and ETIME ( Completion of Workitem ). ETIME will give you the final approval date & time.

Second Approach

1. You can use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAILS to retrieve the header details and status of the SC.

2. Check if the status of the shopping cart is approved and retrieve the values of CHANGED_AT and CHANGED_BY fields from the header structure for your report.

Thanks

Rajan

0 Kudos

Thank you Rajan.

First approach will work for us.

2nd approach will not work for us, if buyer changes the shopping cart in sourcing, then last date changed will be different than actual shopping cart approved date.

Regards

Venkatesh P

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh

I am not aware of the approval date field (maybe my knowledge on SRM is limited).

However, if in your system, the PO gets created automatically on final approval of SC, you can read the creation date of the PO.

You can call BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAILS to get the follow-on documents of that SC.

Get the PO in header REL table and get the Creation Date (creation user should be WF-BATCH)

Regards,

Modak