Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mrp per unit filed in excise invoice not showing value

0 Kudos

Hi,

in excise invoice print  mrp per unit value not showing, to find solution what process i need to follow

please find attachment for screen shot.

regards,

sivakoti.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi all

i got solution from my issue , as above given MRP per unit value picking from MRP per case value,

here if MRP per unit value is more than 3 digits(ex: 1000 rs/-) then value not appearing in excise invoice ,for this my ABAP r has done program variant changes for numeric length increased for MRP per unit field

thank you to   G Lakshmipathi and Ashok Kumar Telugu for spending your valuable time on this issue .

9 REPLIES 9

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

G.S. Lavakumar - MM

If you have posted a query and expecting some assistance from SCN and in the meanwhile, you yourself had found solution to your issue, please develop the habit of updating in SCN so that it will be helpful to others who face similar issue.  Just closing by clicking "Assumed Answered" is not going to help anybody

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi

still i am not getting the answer , could you please guide me for solution

0 Kudos

If your issue is not resolved, then why you were closing that and again revoking that.  Coming to your issue, you need to ask your ABAP team to check this as to why the Smartform is not picking the required value.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your valuable replay , the value is picking up for all materials, but only one material(Specific material Showing in initial screen) it's not showing the value , can you suggest me where we check for this issue before going to contact ABAP.we are maintaining Assessable Value  in cin also in that why i need to check any configuration

Accounting1 view

0 Kudos

Since your issue is only in Output and not in SAP (which means, in SAP, you were able to see the value), just tell the issue to your ABAP team, who can resolve this.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

the value is picking up for all materials, but only one material(Specific material Showing in initial screen) it's not showing the value ,

You should contact your Abaper and he will be able to tell you why the value is not fetched in the Output by debugging it.

0 Kudos

Hi

I Check this with ABAP r , he fetch all code & for all materials it's working fine but only specific 1 material it's not showing MRP Per unit, he finally told me , it's only material problem not the program error ,in material master unit of measure is this , and PO also Unit of measure is CS only , this is finally MM Issue only can you guide me , any another way i can check for this issue solution

0 Kudos

You have already marked the thread as Assumed Answered and still posting queries on this thread.

Why dont you compare the Material master(s) for which its coming correctly and for which its not..If you abaper says that the problem is with Material itself then he should be able to tell the problem also.

0 Kudos

Hi all

i got solution from my issue , as above given MRP per unit value picking from MRP per case value,

here if MRP per unit value is more than 3 digits(ex: 1000 rs/-) then value not appearing in excise invoice ,for this my ABAP r has done program variant changes for numeric length increased for MRP per unit field

thank you to   G Lakshmipathi and Ashok Kumar Telugu for spending your valuable time on this issue .