cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MBO Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am hoping to get some help in reference to creating an MBO for SAP BAPI  BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

I was able to update back end with creation of Material document during creation of MBO , but once I created the screen and deployed the project to my device , my app is not generating the material document .

My requirement is to do a GR for Purchase Order.

KDR.

Doc date  - User Input

Posting date - User Input

Goods Movement Code - Value Defaulted

Movement type - ?

Plant - User Input

Vendor - User Input

PO Number - User Input

Movement Indicator - Value Defaulted

entry Qty - User Input

UOM. - User Input

Regards,

Anil

Tags edited by: Jitendra Kansal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SMP Developer Center to SAP for Mobile to keep with most MBO content.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Which SUP/SMP version you are working on? What kind of app it is Hybrid (HWC based)/native?

Can you share the design screen screenshots for both input fields and properties of SUBMIT button?

What error you are seeing on device? Did you get a chance to look into logs?

Regards,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jitendra,

THe SMP version I an using is 2.3 , during creation of MBO I was able to create a Material Document , I created personlization Keys for all the input parameters and defaulted the Goods Movemnet Code & Movement Indicator .

Once deployed to the device the application is just not doing anything, I was told we require to create a BAPI Wrapper,

i can send you screen shots of input fields & submit button properties. Can you please share your email.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HHybrid app

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Make sure Personalization keys should have same data type and data length as compared to backend parameters.

What is the cache policy you have selected? Is it online or on-demand?

Are you inserting an operation to the MBO or creating an MBO for the operation?

Regards,

JK