Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI Config Scenario transport sy-subrc 12

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a PI config scenario and for this a transport request from dev to qa. The transport has failed with a return code of 12. In the sap standard assistant it mentions for return code 12 that "A serious error occurred which normally is not caused by the contents of the request.".

If someone can help me to try and find the issue that would be great as i am new to PI, although I have created and transported a few Config Scenarios already and therefore am mystified as to why this has failed.

System dump from the SE10 transport request:

Thank you in advance, all help greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

From your sceenshot the problem seems to be in communication channel. Please check the communication channel in Conf. scenario. All the channels are present and all mand parameter is filled in QA.

regards,

Harish

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thank you for your reply.

I have checked/tested both communication channels (sender and receiver) in the Runtime Workbench within Communication Channel Monitoring and both channels are fine i.e. both green.

I cannot check the mand parameter in QA because the transport to QA was not successful and therefore the object is not there.

regards,

Glen

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you wont be able to see it in the list as objects are not yet activated.

go to change list and search the change list with name -all-.

under cts_admin you will see the objects.

drill down the change list and right click on it and transfer. it will come into your id.

now double click on objects and edit the channels to give correct values then activate it. may be you better take pi developer for help for this.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply but i have already previously checked and all my objects are Active.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you for your reply but i have already previously checked and all my objects are Active.

you mean in dev or qa?

you are supposed to check in QA.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

i have already previously checked and all my objects are Active.

Are you sure that any object in your development is not in another developer change list?

Regards.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but my transport request from Dev to QA failed with subrc 12, therefore in QA I have none of these objects?