cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return sales order (RE)

0 Kudos

Dear all,

One of my client wants to deactivate the picking option in the return sales order.

Which are the necessary configuration required in the customization.

Please Help 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain in details.....

0 Kudos

I have created standard order with document type OR no 123 of 100 qty and created return order (RE) with reference to the OR.

While Creating the the RE i have to put a  pick up quantity with out this i can not bill the document . But now the client does not want the picked option compulsory which needs to be deactivate.

let me give  return order

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your explanation is not clear? where is picking quantity ? in Sales order or Delivery..?

Hope you know the standard RE features and the subsequent process involved.

Please clarify in a better way

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think there is any picking qunatity in return sales order, you will have to enter the return quantity in sales order

However if you are taking about delivery picking quantity. then control is available in delivery item category

SPRO - Logistic execution - Deliveries - define item category for delivery

Here under the warehosue control and picking

Youe need to uncheck the Relevant for picking option

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Without Picking the quantity, how do you ensure what quantity is returning to your plant ?

For example, you have created a sales order for 10 Quantity and your customer found 2 quantity as defective in shipment, so you have to create 2 quantity in Return order and it has to be picked

It is not logical to deactivate the pick quantity option at RE level even automating, as it will vary from business to business and case to case

thanks

santosh

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

But Santhosh,

How do you do picking from a customers place?  In return we have only goods receipt (PGR) and no Picking and PGI.

Are u confused..?

Jobi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already suggested, from your post, I feel, you have an item category for returns which is set to "Relevant for Picking" in delivery item category configuration which should be deactivated.  For information, if you check the standard item category REN for returns, check box for "Relevant for Picking" is not ticked.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

hello all,

thanks for reply as per Mr.Lakshmipathi the same case happened.