cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab strips Performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a VC model. I am running different BW queries on different tab strips.

I have a start point for all the queries so that I get values for three tabs at a time when i run the VC model.So its taking lot of time to execute three tabs,I want to load first tab first, after that second and third tabs need to be executed.how can i get that one?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Cant comment on the compilers of VC at times it happens that Webdynpro compiler does nt result in any Graphs ...So i would Recomend you to go for something called as nested iviews and still u can achieve what u want and in smatter way.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/vc/tabstripswithnested+iViews&

HAs been written with full authority and class i have tried implementing what the author has wriiten in this wiki it works very well.

Thanx & Regards

Pankaj

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

If you use flash to deploy your VC application, then its going to take more time as compared to when you use web dynpro to deploy your applications.

Try changing from flash to web dynpro in Tools -> Option -> Compiler tab -> Runtime property.

You will have to compromise on quality of UI in terms of how eye pleasing it is.

Bye

Ankur

Reward points if it helps!!