cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic freight rate issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

In my client place the following requerement is coming..

Suppose in a sales order having 30 ton meterial,in a delivery 10 ton pgi and delivery has been done ,with a freght charges of 1.56 rs per kg.

Now in second delivey of 15 ton after 1week of first one,truck fare increased at 2.10 rs per kg,

Here i have marked freight condition as manual so that the scenario can be addressed.

But the problem is , in the order when first delivery has been done,system is not allowing user to change the increased freight rate in sales order's condition tab at the time of second delivery .

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Soumyadipta Chatterjee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In sale order, it is not possible.  At the time of creating an invoice, user can choose "Update" button in Condition tab so that the revised freight would be fetched to billing.  This is assuming that the condition record is maintained for freight.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello sirs

Please note-

My freight is manual marked in v/06.

No condition record is maintained for this as it is a dynamic component.

Rgds

Soumya

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

No Problem,

During invoicing, just give the new freight value againt the condition type.

Thats it

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Is it critical that you update the freight in SO?

Normally these kind of scenarios are handled as Lakshmipathiji suggested. Even if its already billed, then a Debit memo can be used, Note that, credit/debit memo are for these kind of scenarios also..

Thanks

Jobi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your Freight Condition type has been configured as manual entry has priority in V/06?

Kindly confirm.

Regards,

SRK