cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see distributed quantity of process order in APO (product view) and available for ATP as it is seen in MD04 with distribution key (GLEI).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a process order with distribution function (GLEI key). We are not using PP/DS or SNP. So no PDS or PPM.

Due to distribution fnction, the output of the process order is equally distributed and in MD04, we can see every week, order product is received.

But in APO (/N/SAPAPO/RRP3) in both elements tab and for availability, the complete quantity of the order is available in the last day of process order completion.

In my case though we are transferring process orders and it is not getting distributed in the product view. In R/3 in the stock requirments list - MD04, the qty is distributed across start to end dates of the production order. However, in SCM in product view the whole qty is available at the end date.

How can we make the complete quantity visible in equal parts as we see in MD04 in ECC and distributed parts be available for ATP on respective distributed dates and not availabble at process order completion date?

Than you in advance.

Regards,

Surajit Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surajit,

You can see it product view periods tab you can set periods according to own requirement

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

No, I do not see the desired output.

Any other inputs?

Regards,

Surajit Das

Answers (0)