cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different prices for the same item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, everybody

Does anybody know if it's possible to set different prices for the same item, depending on the amount of the order?

For example: Item XXX, costs $200 if you order a 100 pieces-package or it costs $250 if you buy less or not multiples of 100.

Please let me know if you need further information to help me

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marcosluis_vegamontes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guilherme,

You can grant a a full-pallet discount by using condition type KP00 (Pallet discount) or maybe you can make it work the other way by defining an incomplete/pallet surcharge using Condition Type KP01.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Marcos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guilherme,

I don't know that how much feasible this is in your landscape but below is what I would do in such case:

1. Maintain one more 'mandatory' Price condition type (say ZR00 along with PR00) in pricing procedure. Maintain the condition records for each condition type as per requirement.

2. Take ABAPer help to write two routines and assign to respective condition types (i.e. PR00 & ZR00) (in 'Requirement') to check if the quantities ordered are in multiples of 100. Accordingly do the following:

If remainder is 0, activate PR00 else activate ZR00.

OR as per standard you may try this:

Go to V/06, condition type PR00, under 'Scales', use the scale formula '23'. You can get the details from 'information' of the routine '23' which details about the additional set up (including KP03) for adding surcharge for not ordering in multiples of 100.

Kindly check and let me know in case of any further assistance.

Regards

SD

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Machado,

I believe you are talking about price of item.

Maintain the scale for the condition type, you can achieve it

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Sharma

I think you did not understand what is mu doubt

I have an item that is sold in full pallets. If the client buys a full pallet he will pay $ 100 for the unity, for example. But in case he needs a partial pallet, it mean less than 100 or not multiples of 100 (98, 120, 180, 201, ...), he will be charged with a differente price, like $ 120 per unity. And I want to know if it is possible to load these 2 different prices and, when I place the order in the SAP, when I type the quantity, if I type 120, for example, it will be loaded $ 120 as unity price or if I type 100 or 200 or 300, it will be loaded $ 100.

Thank you,

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guilheme:

Maybe you can create a price with $ 1000 with unit PAL (pallets) for example if each pallet have 10 pieces, and create the sales order with this UOM instead piece, and also enter the price with unit PCE (piece) with $ 120.

Check it and revert

Jose Antonio