Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBA issue

prasnop
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

The sales order is not confirming the qty from the RBA.

I am checking first 'product check' - is the first step

then ' activate RBA' is the second check.

This is the message i am getting when i clicks on 'Rule" tab as marked in the red. Could some one plz tell me what could be the wrong I have done.

I can also maintained the rules and I can see the pro/loc in the simulation also. But It is not confirming the sales order from RLUE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop,

What do you mean by RBA as the second check ?  RBA is still part of the ATP i.e., Product Availability.

Looking at the second screenshot, I can say that the issue "RBA RULE" was not determined. In Check instructions, if you check "Rules Immediately" then system evaluates the possibility of RBA rules ( prerequisite is that you should have the substitution maintained between the products correctly )

Did you try that ?

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasnop

Have you maintained the product / location substitution procedure for the rule you have created? Also, did you create a condition record and assign this rule to the relevant condition record? (/SAPCND/AO12 - /SAPCND/AO13).

When clicking on the Rule button in your screenshot, what exactly does it show? When you say you have checked this in simulation, did you check this from this sales order itself or directly in APO?

Parth Soneji