Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk approval workflow -ARA

former_member298454
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,
I am new to MSMP area.

I’d like to impose the ‘Risk approval workflow’ while Risks are being maintained. While trying to test the functionality , Risk approver didn’t get any email/notification. Appreciate your helpful comments /suggestion here.

I did the following things

• Set the  parameter  1063 yes in AC configuration.
  • Created BRF+ flat rule to choose the path based on Risk ID (Z*)
  • Created the custom agent based on pfcg role for approval purpose under the MSMP process SAP_GRAC_RISK_APPR
  • Maintained stage configuration as shown in screenshot 1 and maintained the route mapping correctly.
  • Generate version step , everything is green except one warning(due to unmaintained escape route) then the same is activated.
  • After above steps are done  I was able to edit the Ztestk risk and submit it , but no email/work item is sent to risk owner. When I tried to edit the risk second time ,I get the below message.

Thanks,Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member298454
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I got it through -approvers are getting work items of risk changes !

It worked after I have removed 'LINE_ITEM_KEY' column in my BRF+ decision table for process id 'Access Risk approval WF'.

Thank you all who had given their suggestion on this!

Thanks,Krishna

former_member298454
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thasks Madhu for your detailed response!

I understand now that all notifications configured in MSMP stages would require the above steps to trigger an email. In my system ,Email dispatcher has not been set up.

However without these steps , NWBC work item should be sent to risk owner which is not even happening in my case , not sure if i am missing any stpes?

As you told I cancelled all existing request of Risk approval WF type , and re-tried to submit the updated risk but ending with follwoing error.

Thanks,Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Can you please post the Audit log of the request and SLG1 details for that request to understand what is missing due to which the request not even generated and sent to the approvers.

Regards

Pradeep

former_member204479
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Can you confirm if you have maintained the parameters 1101, 1102, 1103 with the risk approval request type ID? You can find this request type ID in SPRO under "User Provisioning" -> "Define Request Types".

If those are set fine, also check where your request is stuck at and let us know.

Thanks!

Sammukh

former_member298454
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sammukh!

We are not using ARM module in GRC as of now.  After I set these parameters as you guided  , din't work out.

Can you let me know , Is there any basic ARM configuration needs to be done to achieve my requirement?

Thanks,krishna

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

First please confirm if you have completed the below mentioned steps regarding mail notifications.

Please check all the below :

1. Did you complete post-installation step "Perform Automatic Workflow Customizing" via IMG.

2. Is the SAP Connect configured to send the emails?

SPRO--> GRC-->General Settings -->Workflow -->Workflow E-mail Notifications -->Set Up SAPconnect

Double click on SMTP and check the mail host and mail port is there or not.

3. Did you configured background job for Email dispatcher?

4. Does your system user WF-BATCH has proper Email ID maintained in SU01 in GRC system? Also please confirm if your system user WF-BATCH have proper authorizations.

5. Are you using standard notification settings at stage level or Did you customize the notifications? Are the "Notification Settings" in each stage with the events configured properly?

6. Check whether emails are getting triggered in SOST

7. Use Tcode SLG1 to see if any error is being triggered, also review workflows logs.

8. Go to MSMP instance monitor to see if any clue as to what has happened.  Transaction is GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD

Also if possible please post your stage notification settings screenshots to assist further.

You got error message when you tried to SUBMIT the Risk approval again because the earlier workflow created for the same risk ID is still open.

You can check from Search requests with MSMP Process ID as RISK APPROVAL wORKFLOW and close or cancel it and then can resubmit.

Let me know if you need more details.

Regards,

Madhu.