cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consuming ESR service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I am trying to Establish SOA service connection from SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure (SAP AII) to ERP system

Below what the config doc says:

In the SAP AII system, call transaction SOAMANAGER (SOA Management) and select consumer proxy with external name HandlingUnitERPLogisticsAreaChangeRequestConfirmation_Out in name space http://sap.com//xi/ain/global.

Under this consumer proxy, create a logical port as the default port to connect the SAP AII system with the WM SOA service /sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/ecc_handlinguniterplareachg_rc on the ERP system.

This is a point to point service. I could see this service in ESR  under http://sap.com//xi/ain/global.

My query .

1- How to get the wsdl URL for this service , which I need to provide during logical port creation??

2- Any  scenario config required in Integration builder??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Tusar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tusar,

I am really confused the way requirement you have provided here. But still with my assumptions I will try to answer you.

1. You are trying to connect SAP AII to SAP ERP for web service communication using SOAMANAGER, that implies you are by-passing/not using SAP PI.

2. answering to Question number 1- If you want to get the WSDL from SAP PI, then it will answer to your 2nd question also.

yes- you will be needing the configuration in Integration Builder after which you can procure WSDL from Sender Agreement if you are using dual stack PI and if you are using single stack SAP PI then from ICO you will be able to get the wsdl.

Former Member has given some valuable inputs in these discussions

I suppose the document you following is for AII-ECC integration point-to-point without PI. Please share document or link with us in case I am wrong for more reference to your requirement.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards,

Vikas Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas ,

Thanks .This is A2A  sysncronoud integration scenario.

HandlingUnitERPLogisticsAreaChangeRequestConfirmation_Out  is a sap auo-id  outbound enterprise service

The counter part HandlingUnitERPLogisticsAreaChangeRequestConfirmation_in is a Erp   WMS 

inbound enterprise service

The flow is  AII -->PROXY--HandlingUnitERPLogisticsAreaChangeRequestConfirmation_Out  -->HandlingUnitERPLogisticsAreaChangeRequestConfirmation_in  --sap erp

Wanted to know

how to provide the WSDL url  while configuring logical port in SAP aii ??

How HandlingUnitERPLogisticsAreaChangeRequestConfirmation_Out  service forward the request to HandlingUnitERPLogisticsAreaChangeRequestConfirmation_in  ??

What is the configuration required both at ERP , auto-id end??

Regards

Tusar

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hoping that you already have WSDL with you

And hoping that  you do not have WSDL url, you will have to make the Sender agreement, receiver determination, interface determination,receiver agreement in Integration Directory of SAP PI. You can can get wsdl url and document from SENDER AGREEMENT. ( the wsdl will be pointing message to PI).

I still suggest you to browse more for AII ERP Integration if you are doing this with SAP PI, as you can do it with IDOC and Proxy adapters.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this config link

http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2010/helpdata/EN/93/cd21c2253e48dd8af0eb02ef6c7122/frameset.htm

How to i get the wsdl to use during logical port creation?

Regards

Tusar