cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document / 000010 has no checking group (material master - plant data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

When I try to create Sales Order using VA01 and enter material, I get error message like about mentioned. I checked in Material Master and Availability Check is configured in Material Master - Plant Data. Can any one of you please let me know how to resolve this issue since this is stopping me from creating Sales Order from long time.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks,

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please can you provide the screen shot of the error.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes Mr.Sankar has rightly quoted the valid point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva,

The above shown image is the error message I get while creating sales order and does not allow me to check the avaiability for that material. Please guide me so that I can place order.

Thanks,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Availability check in MRP3 view of the material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali Mohan, Availability Check is set up correctly in MRP3. Please suggest other options.

Thanks,

Sowmya

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

pl check the your requirement Class level , it is activate availability and requirement class , it is not activated system will give the error like your error message

this is abap code for error message

IF ( T459K-BEDSD NE SPACE OR T459K-ATPPR NE SPACE ) AND

VBAP-MTVFP IS INITIAL.

IF NEUTERMINIERUNG  EQ CHARX.

MESSAGE ID 'VV' TYPE CHARE NUMBER 083 WITH VBAP-VBELN VBAP-POSNR.

ELSE.

MESSAGE ID 'VV' TYPE CHARI NUMBER 083 WITH VBAP-VBELN VBAP-POSNR.

ENDIF.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

check this and confirm

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Bojja for your valuable feedback. I checked for Requirement class and Availability is checked as shown above. But I am still getting same error in checking group

Thanks,

Sowmya

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the settings of the OVZ9 if they are configured for the sales orders

and settings for the schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Siva Prasad. I did check OVZ9. Availability Check is set up correctly along with Checking rule. Can you please suggest any other option so that I can place order ASAP.

Thanks,

Sowmya

gurunathkumar_dadamu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Please check the With 'Availability Check' in the MRP 3 view of the material master. Select an option from the drop-down for availability check and try again. still if you are issue is not resolved find the follwing link,

Regards,

Gurunath Kumar D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurunath,

Thanks for your response. I have checked everything in Material Master. Availability Check has been mentioned in Plant data and MRP3 tab of Material Master. Still I am getting same error.

Can you please suggest any other option.

Thanks,

Sowmya