Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Price is not fetching from subcontracting challan (J1IF01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I have created a sub contracting PO and and done the transfer posting using 541 movement type and created a challan . Client's requirement is in the challan the Est value is picking from Exise base value but instead it should fetch from the PO. Can you please let me know the logic for this requirement.

Steps :

Creation of Subcontracting PO (ME21N)

- Transfer Posting of Components to Subcontractor (Mvmt Type - 541) (MB1B/ME2O/MIGO)

- Creation of Subcontracting Challan w.r.t. Transfer Posting Doc (J1IF01)

1 REPLY 1

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopinath,

In J1IF01 it will always pick the value of Subcontracting component from J1ID-Assessable value.

Subcontracting Challan take the value of materials from Assessable value maintained in Excise masters.

What you are giving inside a subcontracting PO is not the value of any component but the conversion charges for the Finish product.

The logic behind this is Excise needs to be calculated on Assessable value. But you have an exception of Excise duty if the components are consumed fully before 180 days. If it crosses 180 days this Assessable value is the base for payment of Taxes.

Regards

Binoy