cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Delivery or Create new Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My client uses document type "Z" for Sales Order and Invoices, and I need your help trying to solve a problem.

The Situation:

We created the Sales Order (VA01) with document type "Z011 - Exp. Mat" to export a material from one logistic center to other. We created also the Outbound Delivery (VL01N) refererring to this Sales Order. But when we were going to create the Invoice with document type Z011 the user made a mistake and created a "Z016 -Temporary".

This Z016 it's like a Proforma so I went to VF02 and without entering in the invoice went to Billing Document -> Complete. Now the status of the document it's Canceled.

The problem:

Now if this was a normal proforma I could create a new invoice, but when I try to do that the following message appears "VF017 - The following document as been fully invoiced".

I also tried to delete the Outbound Delivery (VL09) to restart the all process but the document number isn't there.

I need one of 2 solutions: or either create a new invoice tihe document type Z011 or Cancel all process. Any sugestions?

Thanks in advance. Best regards.

MB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You could simply cancel the wrongly created invoice with VF11 and create the new one. Now for clear picture could you please paste the screenshot of document flow?

PS:  If user can create wrong invoice mistakenly then why have you maintained copy control for this? Remove copy control and restrict users to create the correct one.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazza,

Since Z016 its like a Proforma it isnt possible to cancel it through VF11.

The screenshot you asked for:

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you reverse the outbound delivery in VL09? Did you check that?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see from the document flow your invoice has been cancelled. So can you please check whether it's a proforma invoice or normal invoice. Also check the billing document type configuration whether any account determination procedure has been defined or not.

Also you can find all the status in the Delivery document as well. So can you please share that information also whether billing has been done or not.

Regards

Suneet Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I already tried that:

No data available for these selection criteria

Message no. VB610

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneet,

The images are the configuration from VOFA. I didn't understand what you want with the status in the Delivery document. Can you say where is that info you need?

The cancellation section doesnt have more fields with info.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As rightly pointed out already, if the "2000 Temp..." is a proforma invoice, system will allow you to create a correct proforma once again which is a standard SAP functionality.

From your post, it seems, system is not allowing to create the proforma with correct document type which means,

• either the already created document is a commercial billing document or
  • some exit is preventing to recreate a proforma against the delivery.

Also recheck the document flow against sale order.  Currently, the screen shot you shared is based on incorrect proforma.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I want to create now a normal invoice.

The problem it's exactly that despite saying the invoice was cancelled I cant create a new one based on the outbound delivery.

Document Flow from the Sales Order:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

What issue your facing now while creating normal invoice with respect to Delivery through VF01?

Normally now system should allow you to create Pro-forma or Commercial invoice.

I see from above screen shot, the status of Delivery document is in 'Completed' status even though the Temporary invoice status has been canceled.

Try reversing the Goods Issue.

Could you plz share the screen shot of the error msg during creation of invoice.

Regards,

Praveen Bodduna

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi brando

as praveen answer delivery is completed , so system not allowing next billing ,

check you item category  level at VOV7 t code

here you find the you have assign any completion rule assign , what is the billing relevance.

and also pest the item category screen

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen and sankar,

The issue during a new Invoice:

"Now if this was a normal proforma I could create a new invoice, but when I try to do that the following message appears "VF017 - The following document as been fully invoiced"

I will try and reverse the goods issue. But I think normal Proforma also creates a goods issue and in that case I dont have to reverse, but I'll give it a try.

I will also check the VOV7.

Thanks,

MB

Message was edited by: Manuel Brando