cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRFplus MDG chanStatus 05 of Change Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a parallel WF via BRFplus in the area of MDG-S(using standard template WS60800086). At the time of the merge of the parallel WF (BadI USMD_SSW_PARA_RESULT_HANDLER) I'm sending an email notification to the requester. The text depends on the action of the dialog user/approver. Everthing works fine except that the new status will be always 05=Final Check Approved.

In the meantime I know that the following status are HARD CODED: 02(saved as draft), 05(Final Check Approved) and 06(Withdrawn).

I found the following thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3399418, but no answer which helps.

I could change the description of the SAP standard status, but that would be valid only in the appropriate client and than for all WFs, and I've to implement more than 90. so that's not a go.

Is there no BadI I could use?

Which would be the best place for a modification?

Any other idea?

Attached you'll find the user decision table of my CR.

What I want is the foollowing: At the end my CR should be in customer status Z4.

naseemallika14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

if you find the solution please let us know,i have same requirement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the purpose of you wanting to change the status from 05 to something else? Is it just the text? If so, you should be able to use a different variable than the status. One idea is to enhance the CR header to insert something like "custom status" that you can set in a BAdI or even in the CR header feeder class. Then, use this custom status field in your e-mail instead of the standard status field. Also, you can build your e-mail notification method to retrieve text from a custom table or a custom BRF+ application that takes the standard status and CR type and returns a text associated with that step.

In any case, if you want to change the status upon activation from 05 to something else (something I don't recommend), you can trace where usmd0_cs_crequest_status-finally_approved (and finally_rejected) is used and then enhance the corresponding methods using implicit enhancements. You will find this constant in type group USMD0 in transaction SE11.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guenter,

you can add as many status in the below path.

Process Modeling->Change Requests->Edit Statuses of Change Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar,

You are describing the customizing, but that's not the issue.

Have a look into the attachment there you can see all the created status. At the end of the CR (process patern 99=Complete) I'm expecting any other CR status but not 05=Final Check Approved. The reason for this issue is that after process patern 06=activation (in my case condition alias 6+7) always status 05 will be set.

former_member188878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guen,

What is the status you want to see,you can achive this by assining the status to Condition alias step after activation.

Add one more step to close the CR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status 05 and 06 are hard-coded so you can't set them using configuration. You should still put them in the configuration for completeness sake. However, the values you set in the configuration table will be ignored by the activation method.