cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product view enhancement - adding Primary Product to Elements tab as additional column

bhuvanpaliwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Beginner in APO here. This is an ABAP related question.

In Product view (Elements tab), for Dependent demands, I want to display the primary product on the same screen, in an additional column (Currently, one has to double click on the dependent demand to view the primary Product).

I've created the additional column through BADI ZPPDS_RRP_IO_COL, but not sure about the logic to populate it with the primary Product.

Inside method RRP_USEX_COLS_FILL_01 of the above BADI, I get the internal table CT_IO filled with all the GUIDs from the elements tab.

I want to know how to utilize them to fetch the primary product for the Dependent Demands.

Thanks !

Best Regards,

Bhuvan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bhuvan,

The entries in CT_IO contain the orderids. Maybe you could use FM /SAPAPO/OM_ORDER_GET_DATA to read the output nodes for the orderids of the demands.

From the output nodes, you can take the pegids and use FM /SAPAPO/DM_PEGID_GET_MATERIAL to read the product number.

If your orders have multiple outputs, the field IS_MASTER will be set for the master output.

Regards,

Tiago

bhuvanpaliwal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Tiago!

Answers (0)