Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the change document with updated solution manager

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

We are on the way of upgrading solution manager from SAP EHP 1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0 to SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.1.  The access screen changed lot.  May I know where I can find the change document like attached in 7.0.  I need to record the time of each status change for my SLA report.

Thanks a lot!

Susan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

Run report  (Tcode) CRM_DNO_MONITOR   or in Se38 run CRM_ORDER_READ.

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Jignesh,

Yes I used to use CRM_DNO_Monitor to check the time.  After upgrage, those new tickets are not found from this tcode anymore, but accessing via web based transaction WDY_APPLICATION - Incident Management.

I find table  CRM_JCDS contains the time information with join tables, still I would like to see if these change documents can be found from front end.

Thanks,

Susan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

You can see the Change History block for tickets in the new interface SM_CRM etc.

there is another log called as Transaction history which you can check as well.

hope this helps

Thanks

Prakhar

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Thanks for reply.  Yes I think that's what I am looking for.  May I know how I can get into your screen?  I think it is inside the incident no. right.  I search for quite awhile but didn't find anything like change history.  To access the incident (ticket ), what I do is, after SLM Gui logon, click on WDY_APPLICATION - Incident Management to oepen the Web page - IT service managment - search incident  - open the incident. 

Thanks again.

Susan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

This is a assignment block in the ticket detailed view.

so once you click an incident and goto detailed view ..there will be many assignment blocks

this is one of blocks. if it not available click pencil icon to make it visible

this should resolve

Thanks

Prakhar

susan_su2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

Yes I see it now.  Thanks so much for help!

Best regards,

Susan

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Susan,

always welcome.

you can close the thread if your query is answered marking correct answer so that it will benefit other in future

many thanks

Prakhar