cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saving data in Adobe interactive Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a simple Interactive form. But i am not able to save data into it in offline mode. I tried same thing with the standard sample templates given along with the Adobe designer(trial version) but there also i am not able to save data in PDF.

Can anybody please tell me how can i save data in PDF document?

Thanks and Regards,

Atul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

you are right.

Michal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

you can display interactive form in R3 - SAPGui. But this form can't interact with R3. Example report: FP_TEST_00

Maybe you will need the note 685571 - Printing PDF-based forms.

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

you can't save filled form in Adobe Reader because your form don't have set usage rights for Reader. But you can save filled form in Adobe Acrobat.

Usage rights for Reader are set to form by ADS.

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois / Michal,

Thanks for ur replies..!

I have a small query ' Is it always necessory to have WebDynpro application for Interactive forms?' Can't i simply display interactive form through Driver program for SFP applicatiion? I mean designing Interactive form in SFP and calling it through Se38(Driver Program). I will write some other utility to upload data to SAP.

Is it possible?

Atul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

You always need to use the Wed Dynpro to design an interactive form. You can call only non interactive forms using Driver Program.

This is as per knowledge.

Regards

<i><b>Raja Sekhar</b></i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekhar,

We have a property called as' FILLABLE' in DocParams of the function module that we call in driver program. Due to this property we can make our forms as Interactive but it can not send data back to SAP as we do in WebDynpro.

So i think We can display interactive forms also by using Driver Program.

Atul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your form generated directly with the LiveCycle Designer is not interactive as it didn't go through ADS.

For this, you have to embed it in a web dynpro application, bind the application context to the fields in your form and run your application.

You'll can download locally the PDF, which can now store data (there are some scenarios examples in <a href="/people/francois.gendebien/blog/2007/03/22/sap-interactive-forms-by-adobe-offline-scenarios-possibilities">this blog.</a>)

Regards,

Francois