cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

can anuone tell me how can i have a minimum sales order value for a customer while creating a order?

2. How do we change the shipping days, normal route & material picking?

3. how to configure pricing procedure for configurable material?

looking for a feedback.

Thanks & Regrads

Shalini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I havent see to restrict a sales order for a min value.

where as we can restrict the material to place the order for minimum qtty.

in our current proj,

as per client req

we need restrict the credit memo request for $5000 n above.

when user creates credit memo request ,if the value exceeds $5000. automatically billing block should be triggered.

for this , we remove the billing block frm Cr memo req, and use the userexit.

MV45AFZZ,

include the Ztable, with fields doc type,sales org,order reason,amount,currency,billing block,

whenever user use particular doc type with specific order reason which exceeds $5000,billing block triggered from the table.

I think for u the same config need to do to resolve ur query.

2* Route can be changed manually while creating sales order ,even it can be change at the time delivery creation( if the route determined based on weight group)

• Hope this wil be helpful

• rewards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please check the condition types AMIW and AMIZ. These are meant for minimum sales order value configs.

2. Lead times can be configured at shipping point and route level. Shipping condition plays a crucial role.

3. You need to use a variant pricing. The condition types VA00 and VA01 are available.

Please let me know your id so that i can tell you about variant pricing in detail.

Thanks & regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot it was a very helpfull answer. but i was not able to reflect that in the order. I suppose i need to check in the price for the material in the condition record.

Thanks & Regards

Shalini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i tried using AMIW for minimum sales order value,(did the access sequence & condition type) and assigned it in the pricing procedure and did thecondition record, but when i do the order the minimum order value is not take, but it appears in the conditions, what am in doing wrong?

you input is appreciated.

regards

shalini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

Have you tried a scenario where your base price is less than the minimum order value. Please check this scenario.

I am expecting the system to automatically default minimum order value as a net value if the base price is less than minimum order value.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CLN,

Do you mean to say that what ever minimum amount we quote in condition record will be automaticall taken in the order, wont the system give us any warning that the minumum sales order value is ........ like it does in credit management. If yes in the analysis why does it also show the pricing conditions like PR00

waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards

Shalini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shalini,

Yes, the condition record maintained for the minimum order value will be automatically set as net value.

This is basically to do with the condition type maintenance. Let me get in to the condition type maintenance details and i will provide further inputs on this.

Thanks & regards,

CLN