Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT Jobs

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have replicated two tables from ECC to HANA using Replicate option in data provisioning.

it is in Scheduled status here. I hope it should start immediately. But it is not happend.

When I go and cheked the Jobs pane, here it is showing "Reading jobs failed: SAP DBTech JDBC: [258]: insufficient privilege: Not authorized".

So could you do let me know, how to check these replicated tables / scheduled jobs in HANA Studio.

Regards,

Jo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotna,

Grant below permission

grant select on schema <SCHEMA> to _SYS_REPO with grant option;

grant select on schema <SCHEMA> to <USER>;

Regards,

V Srinivasan

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to stop the replicated table using "LOAD".

I want to replicate it, since it will capture the delta records.

I want to delete the table from LOAD status and replicate using "REPLICATE" option.

Does it impact.

Jo

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotsna,

If you want to stop a load, just click on stop replication. This should stop all activities.

And then you can click on replicate again after deleting your table.

Load- is just a one time activity. Once all the records are loaded, it will not capture any database changes(insertions/deletes) that happen to source system table.

Replicate - It is initial load plus complete replication to capture all changes.

Regards,

Saritha K

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not able to find that perticular table in stop replication option.

Hence, I am not able to stop the job which has been triggered with LOAD method.

Action - LOAD

Status - In Process

Could you please do let me know, how to stop it.

regards

Jo

nilesh_khorgade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi jyotsna

if you are not able to find that table in replication option then go to table and right click on that and then click on delete, that will be delete the table from HANA , then you can start it again with LOAD/replication option, or before that you can have a look on RS_STATUS table there you can get overview of whats going on in HANA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotsna,

Please have a look at below discussion This should help you in giving some clue to your above problem.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/361273

Regards,

Saritha K