cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk 7.1 - Sold-to Party for offices in an company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone !

I am Implementing a Service Desk (Solution Manager 7.1) for a company, the case is that company would like to have his different offices how "sold-to party" for identify the user for office and for the SLA. For example:

The users have the perfil "creator", and if they do the wizard for create a message, when the ticket is created, the field "Sold-to party" come without information.

If in IB52 I assign a partner directly to a system, the sold-to party field come with information, but this solution it's not good, because all system

should be assigned to all office:

Someone know how to do this?

Best regards!

@fepezoabarca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

If somebody have the same issue, the solution was change the sequences access for partner's determination procedure, in the SPRO transaction.

Best regards from Chile

@fepezoabarca

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you completed the details of your BP? As I can see on your previous screenshot, there address is incomplete. Kindly complete the details.

Also assign the sold to party in IB52 on the correct system and client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the your entries on tcode BP. select the org and choose sold-to-party from the Display in BP Role drop down menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am creating the offices how sold-to party in BP transaction, like:

But, when the user created the ticket, the field sold-to party come without information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you define the Sold to Party in BP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am creating all offices how sold-to party...