Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas - Errors after transporting to quality

abhijeet_dadarkar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created flavors using SAP Screen Personas 2.0 SP02 (updated to patch released on 30th October). We transported our changes from Dev to QA system and are facing issues with Script buttons and Standard buttons not functioning. The script buttons give "Step * of the executed script failed. Failed to fire action." errors.

This is working fine in Dev system (no errors in the Console) and I checked the import history in stms (in quality) and everything is fine.

I then tried troubleshooting the issue in my browser using the debugging techniques and on flavor load, I see a the following error message in the console (repeated many times).

25-11-2014 11:16:08,617192 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Profiles.ProfileManager->ApplyChange - Error in Profile Manager ApplyChange

Also, when I click the script buttons, the following error is displayed.

25-11-2014 12:23:52,598350 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d-><Execute>b__1a -
failed to fire action
Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.Exceptions.ExecuteScriptException: failed to fire action
   at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.Expressions.Actions.RefreshScreenAction.Evaluate(ScriptContext context)
   at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.Expressions.BlockExpression.Evaluate(ScriptContext context)
   at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.Script.ScriptEngine.Execute()
   at Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Base.Controller.UISession.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<Execute>b__1a()

Followed by the following error message a number of times,

25-11-2014 12:23:52,989389 ERROR Sap.Imagineering.Personas.Profiles.ProfileManager->ApplyChange -
Error in Profile Manager ApplyChange

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhijeet_dadarkar2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There was a difference in the patch levels of the 2 systems. The development system contained the SAP note # 2087594 that fixed the issue. After transporting it to quality, the issues were resolved.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Answers (0)