Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete output type from MB90

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

how can i delete some output type ( WA01 ) from MB90 ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

What do you mean exactly by deleting some output type in MB90 ? Do you want to clean documents which are not sent or to prevent the output from being created ?

The output type in MB90 is triggered from the goods receiving transactions (MIGO). Usually, this configuration is done by the "functional guy".

You can check this in transaction NACE, application ME. There are first of all the condition records driving the output propositions from the system based on various conditions...

Otherwise, you can check in the table NACH the entries maintained for KAPPL=ME and discuss with the functional consultant before deleting anything.

In the table NACH :

You will find in which condition tables are maintained the conditions () that triggers an output, put together the values in KVEWE and KOTABNR,

so in table B901 you will find what are the pre-requisite to output the document type ZGAP (you can find the various output types by clicking on the output type button in NACE).

Alex

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Alex

thanks for your assitance , but if i deleted WA01 can i add it again ?
also document printed on this condition wil be reprinted again ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

The best is to delete the output conditions (in condition records) which can be recreated anytime. When the output condition are removed, the system will not propose anymore a document to issue. If you have deleted from the condition records, this is not a problem to recreate.

If you have deleted the output type, then it is a bit more annoying to recreate since it is a system configuration but it can also be recreated anytime.

If you add again the condition and/or the output after it has been deleted, the old documents should be printed again if requested.

PS : a correction, for the condition tables number when you see B and 72 in NACH, please look for table B072 ...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

many thanks for all you assistance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezzat,

as per alex suggest is right, you may also using t-code NACT to delete output type

before that discuss with functional consultant.

Regards,

Dhuvaraganathan M.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think either you are getting this because of 'parameters in your profile' or you should ask your security team to make sure you don't have access to this output type.

Regards,

former_member200876
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear 

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ezzat,

Thanks for the reply.

If you are getting this value by default, then there must be some parameter assigned to your master records, which you can remove from system--user profile -- delete data.

If you are getting this in F4, then you need to find the correct auth object for the same.

Regards,