Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The field population

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are Getting 2 files from the Sender

The First file represents the Employee Details which are edited by Employee Self information with in a Day

This Means that file Contains the data which is edited by Each Individual employee.

The second file represents the data edited by every One hr by individual employee

Here I Have a Requirement that Rehire Date should be populated only when employee is rehired.

But the rehire date is populating to all the Employees

The Exact Requirement is the Rehire Date is Should be populated to Rehired employees

but it is populating all the employees

This is an Existing interface

I need to do the changes as per the client Requirement

Please Guide me what i have suppose to do in Graphical Mapping

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is to do with how each of the context operation is used. That is collapse context, remove context and split by value is making the source to appear in all the target nodes. Try to right click on these operations and check the queue to see where it is going wrong by providing test data.

For better understanding can you give the xml structure of your source and target message.

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kantheri,

Thanks for Your reply

Please find the below Screenshot

I Have Tested in Message Mapping by providing some data to service date and last modified fields and Getting the Above

Please guide me

Regards,

Ravi

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Here The Problem is the Rehire Data is Populated to all the Employees instead of Populating to Rehired Employees

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Please provide the logic to identify the rehired employee.  You have mentioned that it will be determined from service date and last modified.

Please provide the logic for that so that we can help u in the mapping.

Thanks,

Indra

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for Your All Support.

The problem is solved

The mapping Sheet Cannot be specified Properly

Some Data is Missed in Mapping Sheet While discussion with Functional Consultant

Problem Resolved

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

Are you using HRMD IDoc type? there should be a infotype qualifier for rehire.

Cheers

Hidayat

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find the Screen shots

Regards,

Ravi

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are Using Proxy for ERP System

The Scenario is Proxy to File

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which field is going to be used for identifying a rehired employee from a new one? May be u need to include that in your mapping condition above.

Also the context of the field would decide, where will you need to add it in the mapping logic.

BR,

diptee

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

service date and last modified

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please detail the condition you need to apply on these fields and attach a test payload.

BR,

Diptee

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In your existing MM, do you find any mapping for Rehire field? Can you give screenshots..

Also is there any other qualifier or field in source structure which identifies if the Details is for New or Rehire employee?

You can use this qualifier field check prior to mapping to Rehire field in MM...

Regards,

Azhar