cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default tasks in Quality Notification?

former_member275939
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to get the system to paste default item tasks based on the values you choose for the item information?

EG.

On item information I choose information "Major change" and it triggers 20 item tasks... but when I choose the value "Minor change" only 10 item tasks are automatically chosen?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Have a look at this post   Perhaps this what you are searching for.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member275939
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you! This looks close but Im not sure if its "all the way" there...

The information you refer to is for Maintenance Notifications... Im looking on Quality notifications. Ideally I would like to choose "priority" on item level in the notification.. not for the whole notification.. cant find the "tickbox" determine tasks in QM01.. do you know I I have to setup the process to see that box?

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. It should be applicable to QM Notification also.

2. Tick box is in plans not in Notifications. In Notifications you need to go to menu Edit --> Tasks --> Determine.

3. Rest everything explained in the post. After going through you can judge whether it is of your use or not.

4. Trial in DEV server will be useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Better to go with some work around and development by implementing the notification exits and enhancements. to meet with your requirement.

Regards

former_member275939
Participant
0 Kudos

This was very helpful for me!! Thank you!

The only "miss" is that the tasks end up on "header level" and not dependent on the chices made on Item level... might work anyway!

former_member275939
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Do you know if its possible to get Actions created in the same process as automatic Task generating?

Wold like to create some Actions along with my tasks....

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Often thought of it and tried to explore once. But I feel the above provision i.e., through response time monitoring is not for Activities. Some development seems inevitable.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member275939
Participant
0 Kudos

Is it possible to set a created Priority as Default... it seems that I can only create them and then choose each time??

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas

You should be able to do it with  user-exit QQMA0007 with syntax like.

IF I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'TY'.

E_VIQMEL-PRIOK = '9' .

ENDIF.

TY is your Notification type.

'9' is your Priority number.

Any further discussions should start a new thread.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao