Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking multiple users at single instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to unlock multiple users at a single instance.

I tried unlocking with SU10, but here my scenario is I have to unlock more than 1500 users.

Could please let me know the procedure for unlocking huge number of users at single instance.

Regards,

Venkatesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

To Unlock the mass users follow the below Step by Step procedure.

1. List out the users which needs to be Lock/Unlock.
  2. Copy those users list.

1. Go to T-code SU10 and click on Authorization data

4. Once get into the Users by complex Selection Criteria by clicking Authorization data as shown in above figure, select Multiple selection push button of User filed.

1. Now paste the copied users list in the Multiple selection tab by clickingUpload from Clipboard (Shift+F12) option .
  2. And Execute the copy option. As shown in below.

7.Once the selection gets done screen will redirected to Users by Complex Selection Criteria with field values in User Filed.  Execute the screen/report to confirm and check the users list.

8.Now you can see the list of users which you copied from sheet and pasted in multiple selection will be displayed. Select all the users and click on Transfer option to move those users list to SU10 screen.

1. After transferring the users list to SU10 screen users will be freeze just like below screen shot.

9. Now you can LOCK or UNLOCK the list of users. 

There are external sources to achieve the same operation :

Different methods to Lock or unlock SAP users

Regards,

Varun Kumar P.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to su10--click on auth data---it will take you to suim screen---imput the list of ids---select and click transfer--will come back to su10---then lock

Regards,

Deepak

To Unlock the mass users follow the below Step by Step procedure.

1. List out the users which needs to be Lock/Unlock.
  2. Copy those users list.

1. Go to T-code SU10 and click on Authorization data

4. Once get into the Users by complex Selection Criteria by clicking Authorization data as shown in above figure, select Multiple selection push button of User filed.

1. Now paste the copied users list in the Multiple selection tab by clickingUpload from Clipboard (Shift+F12) option .
  2. And Execute the copy option. As shown in below.

7.Once the selection gets done screen will redirected to Users by Complex Selection Criteria with field values in User Filed.  Execute the screen/report to confirm and check the users list.

8.Now you can see the list of users which you copied from sheet and pasted in multiple selection will be displayed. Select all the users and click on Transfer option to move those users list to SU10 screen.

1. After transferring the users list to SU10 screen users will be freeze just like below screen shot.

9. Now you can LOCK or UNLOCK the list of users. 

There are external sources to achieve the same operation :

Different methods to Lock or unlock SAP users

Regards,

Varun Kumar P.

0 Kudos

Dear Varun,

Thank you very much it worked.

Regards,

Venkatesh

0 Kudos

It help me a lot. Thanks for the detailed answer.