cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customers code used in how many sales orders

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I wanted to know for a particular customers code used in how many sales orders.

Is there any standard reports in sap, so that i know the any customer code used in how many sales orders???

Regards,

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to know the document references also, then you can check via VA05 as already suggested.  Alternatitively, if you want to know only the total number of orders, then go to SE16, input table VBAK, Sold To and click on "Number of Entries" from top so that it will show the value.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Sir,

If same thing i want for SP (ship to party) then how can i get data ??

Bcz SE16 and after VBAK selection screen there is only sold to party not ship to party

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

You can access SHIP TO PARTY (SH) details from VBPA (Sales Document: Partner) table.

Input all the Sales order numbers collected from VBAK table and select Partner Function as "SH" and execute.

Thanks,

Regards,

Praveen Bodduna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Table VBPA has only Partner Function field and not Ship To field.  This means, it will consolidate all Ship Tos order and show the value.  If you want to see Ship To vise sale order break up, then you can add the same in VA05.  Search SCN or Google with the text "Sale Order by Ship To' so that you will find the relevant configuration details.  Take the inputs, configure in your system and execute VA05 where you have the option to input as SH.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Hello Abhijeet,

To get the details about the Sales Order, standard SAP report is available which can be accessed by T-code VA05N (old t-code VA05). Here, you can pass the Customer Code (Sold To Party) in the selection screen and get the list of Orders.

You may further bifurcate the data by selecting the radio button available at the bottom to view only the open Sales Order or All Sales Order depending on your requirement.

Text Removed

Thanks & Regards,

Md Faiz Abbas.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Don't add text asking for points which is not encouraged in SCN.  Go through the SCN rules

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You are an old member and SD guy. I don't believe you haven't tried with VA05N. Export the report in Excel and see the number of counts for sale order number coloumn.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

You can find the information such as how many Sales orders has been created with particular Customer through T code- VA05N.

Mention Customer no and other details as per your requirement and execute.

Thanks.

Regards,

Praveen Bodduna

Former Member
0 Kudos

VA05 and VA05N (you can check)