Employee Resignitation- Full & Final Settlement
I have assigned to configure a complete Full & Final Settlement process for one of the mid size company with branch offices spread across the country.
I have searched info on various sites but confused a lot , and some colleagues suggested me for abap development. but client wants a solution from sap itself.
HR function supports from head office only.
Present Process is manual and totally depend on admin dept.
- Employee resigned either serving the notice period or not.
- Last working dates may vary either month end or middle of the month or even in between any days
Now the requirement,
- Resignation Action-- Which info types we need to use for this action- When we need to initiate the action in SAP . Sequence of order and steps. A complete process is helpful.
- How to process the salary
- salary part
- Professional Tax
- and all other benefits
How to close PF & PT & ESI accounts & settlement to the respective agencies.
( Regular cycle or off cycle-- some clarification required)
Clients wants a complete display on the Final Pay Slip itself.
- Any loans etc , recovery or adjustments - What is the process, which info types we need to run.
- How system triggers with respect to employee related items
- ID card
- Company provided Debt Card
- Other Items If any
Why, I am asking this question is , head office have little or no control on branch offices and client wants the same in sap .