cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP web dispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured SAP Web dispatcher in Our DMZ server with URL (http://172.16.241.211:8005/sap/wdisp/admin/public/default.html) connected with sap pi

I want to map PI & Ariba through web dispatcher. Port opened for Ariba is 443 please help me to configure the mapping between PI & Ariba attached the sapwebdisp.pfl file

please help me to configure the sapwebdisp.pfl  to send data from PI to Ariba through web dispatcher and vice versa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on your configuration you have the ICM IP/port set to listen but you have not defined the PI system for the webdispatcher to send traffic to for the orders.

I also suggest you change the dispatcher to do HTTPS and not send your customer's order information in plain text.

Basically to get the mapping to the PI system you want to use the following example:

wdisp/system_## = SID=SID, MSHOST=Virtualname,MSPORT=81nn,SRCSRV=*:8005

The ## in your case would start with 0 (zero), the mshost value should be the same name the customer uses in SAPGUI.

Once that information is in the inst profile, restart the dispatcher and when you log back in you will see the PI system on the left hand side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Billy,

Thanks for your update I have configured as per your recommendation but i am not able to see the PI system in web dispatcher attaching screen shot and updated profile file. Please guide me to configure the mapping to client side( Ariba ) through port 443

Regards,

Deepu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Billy & Pavan for your options now my both systems came up to the left hand side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepu,

Add two parmaters

1. wdisp/system_0 = details of ariba

2. wdisp/system_1 = details of PI system

Regards,

Pavan Gunda