cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to activate Sales order status profile if item price is less than Bottom price

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have one business requirement.

We have two price.

Material Order Price- this is price at which material will be sold.

Bottom Price- this is minimum price of the material

Suppose Material Price (ZPR0) is  1000 USD  and after giving all the discount material price should not be less than 900 USD so I gave Bottom price (ZBOT) 900. Between 1000 to 900 USD we can give any discount to customer, discount could be automatic or manual.

Scenario 1:

suppose after giving all the automatic discount system calculate product price is 925 USD now if user wants he can give maual discount up to 25 USD manually because price still would be less /equal than Bottom price(900 USD) BUT once he enter more than 25 USD discount system should not allow to create delivery and  mail will trigger to Super user for approval.

Note: we have 2-3 manual discount at item level

Scenario 2:

Suppose after automatic discounts system calculates product price is less than Bottom price then also system should not allow delivery creation and send a mail to super user for approval.

>> I went through some old posts suggested by experts as below.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-32943

(if experts have some more suggestion to get my requirement you welcome, please give your valuable view on my price requirement)

But this post suggested to use in-completion log if price is less than Bottom price but instead of using in-completion log I want to use status profile.

If material value is less than bottom price system should restrict to create delivery of this item and make the status of this item is "Cross Bottom Price" more over system should send a mail to super user for approval. Super user can approve it or reject it. if super user wants to approve it he will remove the check box from "Mimimum Material Price" and if super user want to reject it then he will put reason for rejection "Rejected: less than Bottom price.

Basically my main problem is how to activate status profile if item price is less than Bottom price ??

Awaiting your experst reply..

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

A first you should create a status profile in BS02 and assign this to your Sales order type VOV8

it should contain BLCK, INIT as statuses

and BLCK to be activated to Forbid the creation of Delivery

In Pricing procedure, you should set up a routine to check the Document Net price should not be less than Bottom Price, if so it should trigger the BLCK status using the user exit "  USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUK" in the include LV45AP079

Please check with your ABAPer and provide the logic , As part of configuration you have to create a new status profile under BS02 and assign this to the document types, rest  should be achieved by program modifications

thanks

santosh