cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Timesheet error when we redefine odata service - "Property 'counter' which is a key cannot be set to nullable"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I need your suggestion regarding "My Timesheet" application of SAP Fiori (hcm_ts_cre).

1. In my ECC system, in transaction /SEGW, I open project SRA002_TIMESHEET.
  2. I created a zproject.
  3. In my zproject->Data Model->I redefine the odata service from SRA002_TIMESHEET.
  4. The entries for "creatable, updatable,...etc" are automatically unchecked in my zproject.

Why does it happen?

Reference:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20dbf542-f3e7-3110-a6b8-ebb96b57c...

Scenario 2:

When I copy the SRA002_TIMESHEET project into another z project then try to redefine it in another project, it works fine.

Can someone explain me the reason behind this?

Best Regards,

Lipsa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lipsa,

I have the latest SP pack in my system for Timesheet. I see that even in the standard Project SRA002_TIMESHEET, all Entity sets have Creatable, editable, Deletable checkboxes unchecked. May be you can show a screenshot of what do you see.

regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Even I have the latest pack SP 06 for My Timesheet app.

1. Screenshot for standard project "SRA002_TIMESHEET" , particularly for the TimeEntry EntityType:

2. Screenshot for zproject for the same EntityType: TimeEntry, after right clicking -> Data Model - > Redefine -> Odata Service (GW) and providing the standard project's service name: "SRA002_TIMESHEET_SRV":

Mark here:- All the creatable, updatable, sortable checked ones in the standard project, when redefined in another project,only have nullable checked and in read only mode.

Why does this happen?

Regards,

Lipsa

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lipsa,

Please clear the model cache after implementing Sp06.

Then implement the latest version of the note 2087025.

That should solve the issue.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks a lot !   Issue resolved.

After implementing the latest version of the note 2087025, it works perfectly fine.

Regards,

Lipsa

Answers (0)