Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI theme designer doesn't want run Fiori preview on EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Im on EP 7.4 SP8 with latest patch level and trying to design a Fiori theme with the UI theme designer. This one is not rendering the preview properly:

I saw an appropriate SAP note 1931065 regarding this problem, but this error should be already corrected on SP6. Also, I wasnt able to reproduce the work around. Also strange: created Fiori alias isnt working at all, direct user assignment in the main rules works well. Fiori desktop is coming up, indeed there are some errors in the console.

At the end I wasnt able to find any further notes regarding this issue or find any other information regarding this issue. Any ideas anyone? Thank you,

cheers

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Meanwhile I tryed also different customer portals, so today 7.31 SP12 (EP-BASIS P6), I didnt found it to work at all, same symptoms on all EP's I tryed. E.g. no quick settings available on Ajax Page, no Fiori preview, no classic page preview, countless errors while rendering etc... Guys, did anybody have seen this stuff working properly at all somewhere? We tryed this with different frameworks, the preview seems to be corrensponding to assigned one... Thanks,

regards