cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT replication issue...Need help to understand the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While checking the replication status I'm getting the below ERROR. Can you please help me to understand the ERROR MESSAGE. As I'm new to HANA Enterprise, not able to interpret the below error message.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Error / Warnings on Tables

Error       System status indicates issues with the load process for table T006A

Error       Migration object =Z_ZGTBL_BILL_DET_025;Defined? = Yes, Generated? = No (X = Yes, blank = No)

Error       System status indicates issues with the load process for table ZGTBL_BILL_DET

Error       No access plan found for table ZGTBL_BILL_DET

Error       Access plan set as 'Not Calculated' in table DMC_MT_TABLES for table ZGTBL_BILL_DET

Error       The troubleshooting activity has detected critical issues

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please share you idea on this and help me to understand the error messages.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arindam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183326
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If I am reading this correctly. You were having trouble with replication. You stopped and restarted the replication. This the gave you the errors:

- No access plan found for table

- Access plan set as non calculated

If you are running health check son the system, the health check is going to flag these error:

i.e: The SLT system had generated the runtime objects, but had not calculated the access plan yet and when you ran the health check, the health check noted this (as an error).

The access plan calculation can take some time. If you look at the background jobs in the source system you may see a number of jobs running (CALCSACP). These jobs are calculating the access plan. Some calculation jobs are bigger depending on the size of the table in question. Some system may need as many as 10 calculated access plans. You can expect these jobs to run a while.

When one job has finished the calculation of its access plan, the SLT system will schedule one of the two remaining access plan calculations.

After these jobs are finished the actual data transfer for the initial load will start.

nilesh_khorgade
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

Try to change reading type  (under performance tab) in transaction LTRS and then restart the master job

Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam

Have you added any Filter conditions during replication of the Table ??

Regards

Vignesh J

former_member207019
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you have in place the table T006A in your HANA system from source. If not, replicate it and check the status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyotsna,

Thanks for your replay.

Yes we are facing some problem during replication of T006A table. Mean time can you help me to understand the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error       No access plan found for table ZGTBL_BILL_DET

Error       Access plan set as 'Not Calculated' in table DMC_MT_TABLES for table ZGTBL_BILL_DET

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like to know what is "ACCESS PLAN" and "Access plan set as 'Not Calculated'". Can you please help me to understand those two terms. It may help me to understand the root cause of the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arindam

former_member207019
Participant
Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

Access plans are used for reading a table and internally help the replication jobs to perform load and replication in a faster way. I am not sure whether you must have come across reading type being specified for tables or not. if you refer to advanced settings for replication- you may come across below info for performance options -

reading type-

1- access plan calculation - data is split into portions which are then loaded into target system.

2 pool tables - similar to above but entire table is loaded as one portion.

3 db_set get(for cluster tables) - to fetch a predefined number of entries based on primary keys conce[t

4 indx cluster (import from db)- opens a db cursor in source system and copies data from source in an indx table . these entries are then replicated into target.

5 indx cluster with full table scan- similar to above but forces full table scan.- suitable for cluster tables.

6-indx cluster filled from external - index table is filled from external report. not suitable for replicating data into hana target.

7 indx cluster child table fts - not relevant from SLT point of view.

Please select appropriate table reading type (use t-code iuuc_repl_content or LTRS tcode - > performance options -> reading type for your Z-table.

Please also check the number of calculation jobs mentioned in your configuration screen.

Check if you have any errors reported using ST22/SM21 in source system and SLT system.

If there are no errors, go to t-code LTRC-go to expert functions- reset runtime object flags for your table.

and try replicating once again.

note- please mention your dmis version as well whenever you face such issues. it would help in further giving options. Please apply notes as per this link for your dmis version -

http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/02/27/list-of-all-slt-notes

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Saritha K

Former Member

HI Arindam,

Check in SM37 of the table in ECC Source system which you want to Replicate.

Job name--*T006A*

User— *

This is the job which needs to be completed for Access Plan calculation to finish.Once
it is completed, number of entries will start flowing in HANA

Regards,

Joydeep.