cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.ClassCastException in Webdynpro JAVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting the below given exception when I upload the adobe interactive form and click on Submit -

500   Internal Server ErrorSAP NetWeaver Application Server/Java AS

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast class com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingComponent to class com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.window.ViewController

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.PendingUserInput$UserInput.belongsTo(PendingUserInput.java:993)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.PendingUserInput.validate(PendingUserInput.java:582)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.validatePendingUserInput(DataContainer.java:521)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.validate(ClientComponent.java:695)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.phases.ValidationPhase.execute(ValidationPhase.java:53)

... 93 more

In the detail exception chain also, its not pointing to any custom applications.

Can you please help me out with this, how to find the root cause....

Thanks,

Yogita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Yogita,

Hope you are doing good.
Is it possible to attach some files so that we can check this better.

1)

Attach the contents of the below links after you invoke them

http://<server>:<port>/sap/monitoring/SystemInfo

and

http://<server>:<port>/sap/monitoring/ComponentInfo

Kindly make sure that you save the web page as .MHT so that the whole page is visible.

2)
Run the web diag tool as outlined in note 1045019- "Web diagtool for collecting traces"

with Webdynpro components (com.sap.tc.webdynpro*) to DEBUG.Start the web diagtool

from the time you login to the engine and make sure that the number of clicks are kept to the minimum.

Thank you!