cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Property "VALUE_OUT" of data object SRMShoppingCartItem has no EDM type assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After successfully implementing the UI/NXP add-ons and configuring the OCI5 and cross-catalog search, I'm stuck at a stage where clicking on the "Review Cart" Or "Order Cart" buttons produces the error:

"Buffer table not upto-date"

And when I go to settings page to try check the account assignment and other details to make sure they are correct, I get the following error on clicking the gear (settings) icon:

"Property 'VALUE_OUT' of data object SRMShoppingCartItem has no EDM type assigned".

I checked the forum for similar issues and availability of OSS notes, but couldn't find any.

Could anybody familiar with the issue please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkat_annam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I am not sure if you are still looking for a solution or not, but just wanted to share this information that might be helpful to others.

We had the same issue related to Property 'VALUE_OUT' of data object SRMShoppingCartItem has no EDM type assigned" and the issue resolved by applying the following notes.

2061898 - Price format issue - decimals were incorrectly shown

2063434 - Follow on note for note 2061898 - Issue related to decimal places in price

Hope this helps.

Regards

Venkat

Answers (0)