cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPOS-INFOCUBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

Is there a table that stores the mpos and infocube relation.

also, How can we see data stored in planning area?

Thanks in advance,

Bijal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

I shall just answer your first question because the second is already covered by Emmanuel.

I do not know of a table per se but the quick and dirty way of finding the internal Infocubes created for each MPOS is using transaction listcube.

All those infocube descriptions as "Generate Infocube for Internal Use" are related to respective MPOS which is mentioned in the technical name.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bijal,

For MPOS-InfoCube relation, i think you are looking for the InfoCube that gets automatically generated when you create an MPOS. You can view this Infocube in RSA1->Modelling->Unassigned Nodes. The name of the Infocube is the same as the MPOS. The infocube only contains CVCs in the MPOS, if you want to get the list of CVCs you should us FM /sapapo/ts_plob_list_get instead of reading the InfoCube directly.

You can view data stored in a planning area in a list of ways. Here are some of them:

1) By creating a planning book for that planning area and then accessing that planning book using Interactive Planning

2) By creating an export datasource for the planning area (transaction /SAPAPO/SDP_EXTR) and then using RSA3 to view the data.

3) By calling FM BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 (BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL for version < 4.1)

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am not sure if you will have an MPOS infocube relation. MPOS-plannign area is more like it.

You might use the infocube to generate cvcs in an MPOS but i dont think there would be a relation anywhere else

there are a few wasys to see planning book data

easiest way of seeing data in a planning area is to use a planning book with just the KF you want to see and use the bucket that is same as the storage bucket profile

You can also extract it to a remote cube and use a listcube to see them

Or you can extract it to a data source to an infoCube and use open hubs/infospokes to take it in whatever format you want to