cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location stock (Category CC) is not Ciffed to APO only for few materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I can see the inconsistencies of storage location stock (Category CC) between APO and ECC when I run the delta report /SAPAPO/CCR. Then system provides an option that "Send to APO".

I clicked the button on the CCR screen and there was no error message after that. But The inconsistencies still exist in the system.

Note: I tried with RIMODINI but no use

Help me on this issue to solve it.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

SureshKumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Please check whether the integration model exists for the missing materials in R3 system.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

YRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

IM is exist and active. The problem is with Stock update counter.

Do you have any idea about update counter which means how to define or how does it work, etc.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If the ECC update counter is lesser than the APO then it will not update the APO system for that stock.

As of SAP SCM 5.0 with SAP R/3 Plug-In 2004.1 or SAP ECC 6.0, there is a program available in SAP-R/3 and SAP-ECC to specify that the APO Core Interface (CIF) no longer uses the queue name to transfer stock postings, but rather update counter. That way free work processes are used more efficiently, meaning the system can process more transfers in parallel. In addition, it is ensured that the stock postings are processed in the right sequence even if they are transferred in different logical units of work (LUWs) of the CIF.

In SAP R/3 Plug-In 2004.1 you activate the update counter for stock transfers using the program CIFACTSC, and in SAP ECC 6.0 you use the program CIFACTSTKUC.

Also check the possibility of two active IM exists.

Let me know if the above information works.

Regards,

YRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello YRS,

Yes you are right, but if you face this issue, The obsolete stock update counter needs to be deleted via program /SAPAPO/STOCKUC_REORG in APO.

Thank you for your quick reply.

Regards,

SureshKumar V

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your information on the issue.

Regards,

Yogesh

Answers (0)