cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to acquire trial access to SAP Mobile Secure, Cloud Edition to package applications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We as developers for several Fiori applications were deeply attracted by how SAP Mobile Secure can easily package Fiori applications hosted on Hana Cloud Platform (presented in SAP TechEd && d-code in Las Vegas) and would like to have a try. However, though SAP Mobile Secure, Cloud Edition offers a free 30-day Trial with unrestricted access, the registration does not work for us because whether we user SAP internal corporate mail ( xxx@sap.com ) or personal address ( xxx@gmail.com, etc) we were only prompted by this upon registration:

Would you kindly help us acquire trial access to this service if possible? I noticed there was a post doubts remained that what kind of address can be used to request for trial access to this service.

Our use case is to wrap our Fiori applications and deploy on mobile platform e.g. android, ios.. The connection to back-end HCP/Gateway service/Netweaver server is necessary within the application. Do you also happen to know other SAP internal service/solutions/products that provides such feature or any best practice for it? We would be glad to test other alternative as well if any.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the HCP on trial ? If so I doubt that the demo showcased in the video , can be achieved with the available trial version of HCP. Currently the features showcased are available with the licensed product. Packaging features and integration of SMP on HCP trail are expected in 2015 .

Reference : here .

And for now with HCP trial a simple work around may be that the fiori apps be packaged via cordova/kapsel/ Fiori client and then integrated with SMP , SAP Cloud secure.

I have previously registered with my corporate email id virinchy@CompanyName.com and it worked. The personal email ids like Gmail, Hotmail,Yahoo, may not work.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply We've decided to turn to other solutions then.

Answers (0)